SENIOR PLAYER FEES
Senior Player Fees 2017/2018 Summer Season
Registration this year has been significantly streamlined to previous years by using the same SportsTG platform for everything.
All fees (Baseball Australia/Baseball Victoria registration fee + St Kilda Baseball Club Fees) can now be conveniently be paid by Credit Card/Paypal through the SportsTG system.
The Registration Fee pays for insurance, development fees and peak body costs for Baseball Victoria and Baseball Australia. The Club Fee contributes to the operating costs (ground rental, line marking, rubbish removal, equipment and facility maintenance) of the St Kilda Baseball Club.
The senior fees for the 2017/2018 Summer Season are structured as follows:
Early Bird (Pre 30/09/17)
- $ 130.00 (From Member to Baseball Victoria Prior to 1/10/17 via SportsTG Website)
- $ 315.00 (From Member to St Kilda Baseball Club via SportsTG Website)
- $ 445.00 Total Player Fees (Early Bird)
Full Fee (Post 30/09/17)
- $ 130.00 (From Member to Baseball Victoria Prior to 1/10/17 by SportsTG Website)
- $ 365.00 (From Member to St Kilda Baseball Club via SportsTG Website)
- $ 495.00 Total Player Fees (Full Fee)
As always payment plans or alternative methods of payment are available on request. If you have any questions please speak with the Treasurer - Pete Smith for more details.
steps for Registration & payment
The process is now quite straight forward:
- Follow the link to the SportsTG Platform
- Create an account and follow the registration prompts
- You will be issued with a confirmation and receipt at the end of the process
Uniforms (Jerseys, Pants, Warmup Jacket, Hoodies, Warmup Tops, Shorts and Beanies) are all available for order through our official uniform provider VIVA Global's website.
Uniforms are ordered directly through the website below and shipped directly to your specific address. Stock is generally kept on hand in Australia and should be available to ship within 1 week of order.
Zephyr Hats are available, held in stock and can be purchased directly through the club for $35.00.
Please contact Bryan Livett and he will organise one for you.